본사위치 : Geneva, Switzerland.
- Design and improve field force KPIs and incentive sheme
- Track KPIs performance and share final KPI report with branches & Excoms
- Develop and manage dashboards related to sales performance in TME
- Support cycle planning and brand activation
KPI & INCENTIVE:
- Ensure proper KPI incentive scheme is in place to provide clear motivation and targeting for the field force with stable process of incentive payout on monthly basis.
- Faciliate for field force to increase efficiency of incentive and accuracy of sales performance data input on system.
- Manage and develop the dashboards of Sales Analysis in TME such as KPIs, Out of Stock and NPDs.
- Support cycle planning process focused on KPI evaluation to improve field programs to add volume & share.
- Provide supports on RTM initiatives to improve organizational efficiencies by analyzing visit frequency, trade segmentation, and other principles on quarterly basis to ensure sales productivity.
- At least 3 years of incentive scheme experience in FMCG industry
- University Degree and above
- Intermediate level of English, MS Office proficiency
- Knowledge and experience of sales incentive & compensation & benefit
- Good understanding sales operations, FMCG industry, branch operations
JTI is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, JTI has approximately 40,000 employees across the world representing more than 100 nationalities. The Company markets world-renowned brands in more than 120 countries and has 399 offices, 25 factories, 9 Research and Development centers and 5 tobacco processing facilities. With such a wide geographical and functional spread, we have opportunities in areas ranging from Global Supply Chain to General Administration, Sales to Product and Manufacturing.
리뷰 모두보기 0
|복지 및 혜택|
|일과 생활의 균형|