IMAGEN Brands, our story began over a century ago; we’ve evolved into a global leader of imprinted products for corporate and collegiate brands. Our insights into current and emerging retail trends, as well as our dedication to exemplary service, have made us the go-to partner for our customers around the world. As we continue to grow, we will explore past our current horizons, look for unexpected solutions and expand into new avenues of opportunity. The search for innovative products, process and possibilities will always guide our way. Our Brand Promise - Everything you should expect. More than you can IMAGEN.
Our Mission: Essential partners providing unprecedented solutions and service that build celebrated brands.
Our Core Values: Passion: We love what we do. We love our customers. That inner fire allows us to shine in everything we do. Service: We partner with customers, providing them with trend-savvy solutions that take advantage of the latest technologies. We save customers time and money, providing far more than they expected. Creativity: We offer customers endless flexibility in finding what they want and need. If it doesn't exist, we'll create it. With IMAGEN Brands, customers have options they simply can't get anywhere else. This allows us to tailor a solution which fits their image perfectly. Trendsetting: IMAGEN Brands takes pride in the stylish, desirable goods and brands we offer. Our products are the premiere choice in quality for their category, featuring custom or exclusive designs. We don't just follow the latest retail trends, we create them.
IMAGEN Brands companies: www.vitronicpromotional.com www.crownprod.com www.mcmgroup.net www.carolinasewnproducts.com Owned by EBSCO Industries, Inc.
Production I Printer
Crown Promotional Products, a division of IMAGEN Brands, is seeking a Production Associate I to assist the Production team in delivering products for our customers. Located at our Mobile, Alabama plant, this position would work with the Production team and report to the Production Supervisor.
A Production I Associate would be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Works in one of the designated roles: Packer, Printer, Ink Coordinator, Production Planner, Screen and Die Making Technician, Sample Room Associate
- Performs the necessary duties of a packer
- Works with the production team to ensure timely and accurate completion of orders
- Maintains safety rules throughout shift
- Understands production workflow
High School diploma/GED or at least 1 year of work-related experience
Essential Job Functions
- Stands for prolonged periods of time with or without reasonable accommodations
- Performs repetitive motion work including hands, arms and wrists 100% of the time with or without reasonable accommodations
- Tolerates odors from ink and cleaners
- Lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to walk throughout a large facility with or without reasonable accommodations
- Outstanding communication skills
- Works well with others
- Ability to work overtime and weekends based on business needs
- Follow all safety practices and guidelines while working including keeping work area clean and free of safety hazards
- Ability to select and use appropriate equipment, supplies and tools
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using Syteline
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.