PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale, Code Blue and Texas Hunter Products. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for various assembly, picking, stocking and inventory maintenance tasks.
- Responsible for the assembly of various Feeder products.
- Responsible for verifying, and accurately picking all products per customer deliveries as well as stocking all incoming inventory.
- Ability to operate various types of fork lifts and or other warehouse industrial equipment
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Assist in the daily efforts of ensuring that all quality targets are met
- Responsible for reporting any/all picking related quantity discrepancies/ issues
- Perform and or assist with quality inspections and/or audits
- Perform other duties as assigned by department manager or designated representative
- 6 months previous warehouse experience
- Experience in the Outdoor Industry
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.